Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Self As a Designer



I was inspired by one of my friend's view of one of my teacher's classroom to be a classroom full of marshmallow students. I recreated this classroom using only legos, paper, and, most importantly, marshmallows. I used no filters or photoshop to create this photo, only my iPod's camera. 

Goals I Have For Myself in this Class:
  • I plan on learning how to use digital designing or computer assisted designing (CAD)
  • I want to be able to take inspiration from things I look at from nature or man made and integrate them into designs that i make 
  • Most importantly, I plan on mastering on how to work as a team, whether as partners or groups

3 comments:

  1. This looks really cool and really express a great story. You seem like a very animated man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Have you ever tried stop motion animation? It'd be fun to see those marshmallows move around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJkoxqol9Rw

      This was the edit without the voice for my group project with my friends last year for Geography.

      Delete